SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a rare set up for P2 R owner’s. These headlights will fit P2 (2004-2007) S60R or V70Rs of all years. They are European Spec headlights with custom AMG E55 shrouds and projectors.

Item for sale: Complete set left and right S60R/V70R Euro Spec headlight custom built with Bi-zenon Projectors

What are Euro Spec R headlights?:
• European R headlights have real High Beams in the location of the DRL lights found in North American headlights
• There are no Orange reflectors
• There is an extra “city light” in the signal bulb area.
• Because of the city light, the signal light bulbs do not turn on as parking lights when the car is running, they only flash with the turn signals.

History:
• I purchased these lights brand new from Volvo Germany (so they are correct left hand drive beam pattern)
• The lights arrived to me with both glass lenses and some tabs broken due to poor packaging
• I sourced new headlight glass from Euro Sport Tuning
• I painstakingly removed every piece of broken glass and cleaned out ALL the old glue
• I used proper and NEW headlight OCI BUTYL Rubber Glue Strips (not silicone which will leak) and resealed the headlights
• I rebuilt the 3 broken tabs with plastic weld and epoxy and repainted the shroud to OEM Silver
• I sourced AMG E55 projector shrouds and Morimoto Bi-zenon Projectors from The Retrofit Source
• I removed the original reflector and installed the Projectors.
• Everything was plug and play. Nothing was cut, hacked, spliced or modified in anyway.
• OEM bi-zenon self-leveling system functions as normal, as I mounted the projector to the backing, the entire projector moves as the OEM reflector did.
• Installed are Chrome Sylvania Turn Signal Bulbs
• These lights were never turned on or installed on a car until I finished the projector build.
• I ran them on my car this summer, and remain flawless. No chips or cracks or damage to speak of.
• They do not leak, fog up, or have any other issues

Why Am I selling?
• I have something up my sleeves that are better than this setup

Asking price:
• $1888 for the set. I have over $2400 and over 80 man hours invested :eek: in these lights. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Photos:

Installed on my car:

Firing on for the VERY FIRST time: (they are pictured blue as they were warming up)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Beautiful headlights, good luck with the sale.

Now, those 360 Modena Challenge Stradale wheels, more on those lol.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Good eye, they are 18X8, 18X10.5 rear, 5x108 pattern. They just returned from powdercoating and are also for sale.

Henry

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD!

·
Registered
586 Posts

It obviously means Henry got a 360 Modena and is swapping some sweet wheels onto it. :D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Good eye, they are 18X8, 18X10.5 rear, 5x108 pattern. They just returned from powdercoating and are also for sale.

Henry
You wont be mounting them on your R? The 10.5 rears are a bit big, but they would look good.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It obviously means Henry got a 360 Modena and is swapping some sweet wheels onto it. :D
Hey! How did you know?

(I kid, one day my garage will look like this, but today is not the day)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts