SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: SSW 18" Trex. Powdercoat Flat Black. $750.00

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

They are not perfect. Two have a little curb rash. The rash was touched up while on the car and therefore not very visible. The 4 wheels are kept in the same position throughout the photographs. The bottom left has a little curb which can be seen in photo #7. The bottom right has curb rash which can be seen in photo #8. The top two wheels have no rash. They balance perfectly and no visible bends. They are about 23lbs each. They include the Volvo center caps and hubcentric rings for fitment to P2 cars. They clear the Brembo brakes with no need for spacers.
I am asking $750.00 plus shipping. OBO.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the offer, but I already have a set of 18" Pegs which will be going on once I get back in town.

·
Registered
497 Posts
So what kind of tires and life on them? When you get them dismounted will you please take pics of the inside of the back of the wheels to see if they are straight. Thanks

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had the tires moved onto my Pegs, and the Pegs are now on the car. Car feels completely different. The weight gain going back to Pegs is definitely noticeable. I wish the Pegs were lightweight.

I'll be cleaning up the Trex and taking photos tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Are these still for sale?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts