SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mod's don't know if this is the right place to put this - kind of a tricky one. Please move if needed. Apologies in advance.<p>I'm upgrading my stock '98 v70R front suspension and am contemplating ordering Bilstein TC's from Shox.com. However, they only sell them as full sets of 4; front and back.<br>So... just throwing this out there to everyone. <p>If anyone needs rear shocks for their ride and would like to split the Shox.com order with me please let me know. We'll just divide by what the cost is. I will also be ordering some lowering springs so if anyone needs just back lowering springs, please get in touch.<p>Or<p>If someone has some aftermarket front shocks that would fit my car, please let me know (doesn't necessarily have to be Bilstein TC's). I also am looking for front lowering springs.<p>Thanks.<br>

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: FS (sort of): rear Bilstein TC's or WTB: aftermarket front ... (Ophidiophobic)

I copied this to someone who may need rear's only<br>JRL

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (Ophidiophobic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Ophidiophobic</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks JRL. <br>Did you ever get my IM about the Titans?</TD></TR></TABLE><br>I thought I responded...The 1st person who contacted me has said he will take them when I am ready to swap them. (few weeks or less),<br>sorry

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: FS (sort of): rear Bilstein TC's or WTB: aftermarket front ... (Ophidiophobic)

I've got some used Bilstein HD struts that had in my 850. Used them for 30K before upgrading to Koni's. They are in great shape.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks jeongl. I hear and have read that the Bilstein HD's are very jarring, ride wise. I'm looking for something the wife and baby are going to be happy with too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts