SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the car so I have no need for it. Still in great condition. I ran this with a 3" cone filter and it sounded great. You could actually hear the turbo and bov. It was on an 08 fwd 2.5t auto. I email me with any questions or need some photos. I have a few but can't post them. It has the blue couplers.
I forget the vendor I bought it from atm.

O yeah asking $100.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yeah that's the one except with the blue couplers.
I bought it from viva. If you go to the link below and look at the photos, that's my car and pipe in the pics. I originally just used a k&n drop in filter. it sounded and performed well but I decided to try a 3" cone filter and it sounded awesome. Felt like I picked up a few more hp also over the drop in.
http://www.vivaperformance.com/turbo-intake-pipe-s60-v70-xc70-s80/

·
Registered
57 Posts
Where are you located? IM at 14305 zip.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sold the car so I have no need for it. Still in great condition. I ran this with a 3" cone filter and it sounded great. You could actually hear the turbo and bov. It was on an 08 fwd 2.5t auto. I email me with any questions or need some photos. I have a few but can't post them. It has the blue couplers.
I forget the vendor I bought it from atm.

O yeah asking $100.00 plus shipping.
Hey wicked_sol - you still have the Snabb intake upgrade lying around? Id like to buy it if so.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey wicked_sol - you still have the Snabb intake upgrade lying around? Id like to buy it if so.
Sorry guys its in my garage. Not sure why wicked_sol isn't responding but I bought it a few weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts