SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Re: FS: S60R exhaust Manifold and turbo. (R_Rated)

if you're selling an exhaust manifold... i'm thinin there's a new turbo on your car..

·
Registered
326 Posts
Re: FS: S60R exhaust Manifold and turbo. (R_Rated)

R_Rated - How much power is your R making now? The most powerful R I have heard of was 530hp. Are you making a run for that or something?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there is one overseas and then the AtSpeed R but that is it. Even the new Evolve R with the GT30R will not make that.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Re: (R_Rated)

I think he pulled the motor and measured 530 at the crank, becuase I am not sure the 2.5 could even pull that kind of power 530 to the 4 wheels would mean over 600 at the crank at least, and that would still require a light weight driveshaft and lots of other components to keep power robbing down. If the 530 is at the wheels, he may have kill AWD and measured FWD WHP... I'll see if I can find the page again. Also, I don't think that number was on the bottle!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Re: (JOSBRO)

Where are you located, Im in Asheville NC and Im thinking about ordering a comp wheel, cover and modifying the backplate at work
Yes we make K and S turbos in my plant.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Node)

Quote, originally posted by Node »
Where are you located, Im in Asheville NC and Im thinking about ordering a comp wheel, cover and modifying the backplate at work
Yes we make K and S turbos in my plant.

I am in Charlotte but the turbo and manifold are gone. What Plant do you work at?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.