SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***** SOLD ***** SOLD ***** SOLD ***** SOLD *****

Porter Cable 6" Variable Speed Random Orbit Polisher

Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, this 6 inch Variable-Speed Random Orbit Polisher features a 3.7-amp motor for high overload protection and random orbit. Compact and lightweight, it delivers professional, swirl-free sanding/polishing action with an electronic variable-speed dial to select 2,500-6,000 OPM. Spiral/bevel gears and 100% ball bearings provides durability under industrial workloads. It features a proprietary counter balance for use with a 6-in. sanding/polishing pad and two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control.

I bought this a few years ago to wax my cars. I used it maybe 5 or 7 times. It's in very good (like new) condition and comes with all the original equipment - 6 inch polishing waxing pad, wrench and operating manual.

Also included:
Unopened 2 pack of Meguiar's DMF6 Dual Action 6" Microfiber Finishing Disc, 2 Pack ($18.49 on Amazon)
Unopened 2 pack of Meguiar's DMC6 Dual Action 6" Microfiber Cutting Disc, 2 Pack ($21.85 on Amazon)

Pictures at link -> https://nashville.craigslist.org/tls/d/franklin-porter-cable-6-variable-speed/7140638671.html

Matt

1 - 1 of 1 Posts