SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALL SOLD. Thanks SS
Bought this and installed but I do not like the added vibration transfer it caused. It was driven on for one day. Sold to Scottishbricks

I have another used one I will be removing from my VR before I sell it. $15 shipped. The picture below is not of it but it is the same part just slightly older. Sold to josevr4

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold to Scottishbricks

josevr4 I have another that is 6 months old that I am taking off my VR before I sell. $15 shipped. PM me for paypal info

Patrick

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will take your other one if josevr4 does not take it. Shoot me your PayPal and I wwil pay immediately.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
second one sold to josevr4
All Sold

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Put this on my manual transmission s70 t5 today. Absolutely brilliant upgrade. Totally killed the drivetrain "bounce" I had and isolated the remaining motor mounts as the last 15% needing refreshing. Thanks Oceans60R.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Word! Glad it worked out for you. It had just a little too much vibration transfer in my S60 T5

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
Word! Glad it worked out for you. It had just a little too much vibration transfer in my S60 T5
Manual or auto? I found that I get nasty vibration under load at 1.2k or there abouts, usually downshift and don't think about it any more than why I was spacing out and not watching what gear I was in. At idle there's no change. Putting it into gear is so much better. No bounce and jerk like I had before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts