SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It has become the time I must sell my beloved V70R...need a work truck and can't keep her anymore. I bought her from Boston last year and have over 21 pages of service history. Was owend by a doctor and they took it to Boston Village Volvo for everything! Oil changes, tire rotations, scheduled maint, timing belt, you name it. This car was babied by the doctors wife. It's loaded but I dont have to tell you what a V70R has...interior is clean, body has a few dings but nothing a little TLC can't fix. Pictures speak for themselves...has third row seat installed, silver trim, and bose speaker in dash and it all works! Comes with an extra set of steel wheels with winter tires that have a few seasons left. Replaced the stock mufflers and rear pipes a few months ago with magnaflow so it has a nice rumble now, also installed a digital boost gage to see what she was pushing. Other than that she is stock! Trans and AWD feel good, oil changed regularly, all up to date. A/C is very cold, heat works, heated seats work great, moon roof is perfect, all is well. Front bumper needs to be re-sprayed, passenger wheels were just re-finished, driver side has some curb rash. I was planning on getting them re-finished for $50 a piece but haven't gotten around to it. I added more detailed pics of interior and any dings. Video added!

Asking $5500, kbb private party is at $6500

2000 Volvo V70R AWD
VIN YV1LV60D3Y2656045
You can call Bosoton Village Volvo and get a full service history report, I have a copy that I can also send you.

·
Registered
572 Posts
does for sale PA mean you are located in PA?

what is your location? if close... i am VERY interested...

·
Registered
572 Posts
pmed... im free all week after 5pm :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts