SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I am selling this front mount intercooler kit. I bought it one year ago from phuzzy motorsports. I took 6 weeks to get everything. The kit itself is good, has 6K miles on it. I'm going to be selling my VR so I'm removing some of my mods. I will clean up the pipes before shipping. I promise you will get this 1000% faster than Phuz can get it to you. Its ready to ship. I will include the aluminum bracket I made to help mount it as Phuz's kit does not come with it. Also included will be another aluminum bracket that I never used and may aide in installing. This was off a 2005 V70R but will fit any tubo P2 including S60R's, T5's and 2.5T. I paid $550 plus $45 shipping, Asking $400 Shipped US48, paypal or postal money order. Shipping will be by UPS Ground unless you want it faster and pony up some more shipping. Local pickup is always available and I can give you a better price for cash

I think this was refereed to as Gen 4 piping so you do not need any pipes except the Over The Engine Charge Pipe.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All PM's replied. Still currently for sale.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replied to more PM's. Have not received any payment yet. Still for Sale.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let's get this outta my garage. $400 Shipped US 48

·
Registered