SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting grad school in January and looking to downgrade in vehicle to help offset tuition costs. For sale is a greatly taken care of 2010 Subaru Legacy 3.6R. Vehicle has a boxer 6 cylinder motor which is silky smoooooth. Car has 5spd automatic trans with paddle shifters. Car has all factory options including Nav, remote start, and puddle lights. Car comes with 2 sets of wheels/tires with plenty of tread. I hate to have her go, but I would prefer not to take out a student loan and keep my debt at a minimum currently. I'm looking for $25.5k with the extra pair of wheels ($24.5k without). Would consider a trade + cash on your end for a well maintained S60R or V70R. A couple pics below:

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
This would be an excellent car for someone that doesn't want Volvo problems anymore. This is about the most reliable AWD you can get! Not even a timing belt to deal with.

Looks great, makes me miss my Legacy. Bump 4 u.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This would be an excellent car for someone that doesn't want Volvo problems anymore. This is about the most reliable AWD you can get! Not even a timing belt to deal with.

Looks great, makes me miss my Legacy. Bump 4 u.
Thanks for the kind words.

School starts in a couple weeks so would really like to make the switch before then. Last bump or I'll just keep it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts