SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Pulled this kit for my girlfriend's brother before consulting with him, but he is perfectly happy with his HU-613 and didn't feel like taking apart his mint interior.

Kit includes everything needed to install an HU-801 into your early S80. Will fit models '99-'04 as far as I know.

The amp harness runs from the back of the radio, behind the HVAC controls, down the side of the center console, then pops out underneath the front passenger seat. S80's are pre-wired for amplifier power under the seat, all you need to do is install the radio, center channel, amp harness, and amp!

The center channel is in great shape with no signs of foam rot or deterioration. Tested at low volume on my home stereo and it sounds totally normal.

Radio will require programming at a Volvo dealer. When powered up with 12V on the bench, the CD changer cycles through all four slots but does not power on as it cannot interface with the vehicle.

Parts were removed from a vehicle with no known defects, however CD functionality was not tested. If you encounter any issues with any part of the kit, I will refund and pay for return shipping on the item in question.

Price: Asking $275 + Actual USPS Parcel Post shipping. Faster options available upon request. Feel free to post or PM me any questions for a prompt response. Thank you!

·
Registered
794 Posts
best bet dude ebay it. nobody wants s80 stuff here :lol: i installed this in my dads car and it does sound great. but there just inst many people on here with s80s

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, tried that route too. I don't think it's the price as much as it's the lack of S80 owners, you're correct!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts