SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a full set of Bad Swede lift springs in black for the P2 Volvo XC70. I sold my car so I do not need them anymore.

$400 plus shipping to wherever you are, with the carrier of your choice (among the big 3).

Also available are FRONT axles from an 2005 XC90 AWD 2.5T, desirable with this lift kit due to increased strength of the CV joint to handle the increased CV Axle angle. $150 for both, plus shipping to wherever you are. Pics are available upon request.

Thanks, y’all!

-Phillip

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Aw man! I'm so sad to hear you sold it! I never saw it on CL here. In fact…I never actually got to see it after you got it all together the way you did. :( I just added an XC70 to the stable and am SUPER tempted to pick these up. But, alas, I think my wife would have my head on a platter. Haha! GLWS! (and hope all is well!)

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale is a full set of Bad Swede lift springs in black for the P2 Volvo XC70. I sold my car so I do not need them anymore.

$400 plus shipping to wherever you are, with the carrier of your choice (among the big 3).

Also available are FRONT axles from an 2005 XC90 AWD 2.5T, desirable with this lift kit due to increased strength of the CV joint to handle the increased CV Axle angle. $150 for both, plus shipping to wherever you are. Pics are available upon request.

Thanks, y’all!

-Phillip

If you still have these I'd like to buy them. I created an account to PM you but it hasn't been activated yet. In the meantime my email is europeancentralsales AT gmail.com

·
Registered
154 Posts
Is any of this still available? And could you quote shipping to 05001?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts