SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have sold my 2005 S60R and have some parts left in the garage I no longer have use for. Parts may fit other models; buyer is responsible for fitment so please ask questions. Prices do not include shipping; I can meet in the Twin Cities MN area for local sales. I prefer paypal for anything that needs shipping.

VIDA/DICE unit (clone; software version 2012A) SOLD

Alternator - Bosch PN $70

Power Steering pump - PN 306 650 98 SOLD

IPD Transmission Torque mount bushings (113920) and HD Billet & Polyurethane Transmission Torque Mount Bushing Insert (120547) - NEW - SOLD

Winter Mats - $75

Engine covers - SOLD

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not positive about the mats - they came with the car and did fit properly. I had a look at one of the rears, it has the part number 30660727 but I wasn't able to confirm.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VIDA Dice is sold, but I did use it on Windows 7 via Parallels on my Mac without any trouble. I can't remember the seller (from AliExpress) but I can get you that info if you are looking to pick up the same thing.

·
Super Moderator
15,166 Posts
I think I have that same seller bookmarked, if it was the one everyone was buying from a few years ago. I'll just keep waiting for more positive reviews on the new 2015 clone and to see how it does on Windows 10.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Rageman,

Would like the torque mount and the 2 engine covers. Am here in South Mpls (near the Crosstown) and can pick up anytime this week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes. I had a whine at startup that I thought was the pump, but upon replacement found it was the idler pulley, not the PS pump.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts