SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of rare K-PAX antharcite mirror caps that were part of the K-PAX appearance package. I recently found a set of oem carbon covers and will be replacing these with them. The paint on the mirror covers still looks perfect except one small circular mark (see 2nd photo). 125 + shipping takes them.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
What mirrors are these for? S60? Possibly interested

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, forgot to mention these are for the p3 s/v60 series vehicles (2010-2018). May also find the v40 (although I don’t think those made it to the US).

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
You said anthracite but they look more silver, can you get a shot in the sunlight? My car is 455 titanium gray and I think they might look dope with it. I currently have satin silver caps.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Sorry, these wouldn't fit your 2007 V70R, only p3 s/v60 wagons. Good point about the color, will take some photos in the sunlight tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hi,

Sorry, these wouldn't fit your 2007 V70R, only p3 s/v60 wagons. Good point about the color, will take some photos in the sunlight tomorrow.
I have some p3 s60 mirrors on hand, would be for them :D the electrically folding mirrors have the same mounting hardware for P3 and p2... Just need to get around to putting them together haha

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I hope I still have first dibs

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

with garage light shining directly on the mirror cover

Really hard to capture the true color as the lighting drastically changes how dark they look. Doesn't help that my car is black and has the anthracite window trim and grille (plus wheels). They are definitely much darker than the stock rdesign covers.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I'll take em. PMming to set up shipping!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts