SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: R Air Box with K&N Filter,Left front Axle shaft,Trans mount, Ploy bushings...

Im selling my IPD TCV (SOLD). New stock S60-R Air intake box with K&N filter that comes with a recharge kit it was replaced only after 1,000 miles due to me getting a blue EST filter from my brother, and included the square plastic piece next to the air box (sorry don't know what It's called) $180(for the whole kit) OBO- (Price reduced) plus shipping,Stock lower Trans mount with IPD black poly bushing $60, Top round Engine mount powder coated BLACK (No bushing) $45, New OE Factory HID bulbs (bought as a back up but never used them) $55, Stock Lug Studs/bolts good condition $40 obo, and have a Left front driver side axle shaft from a 04 M66 R good condition $150 plus shipping,

Parts selling for my mechanic 05 M66 Trans Trans Sold a pair of 05 front struts sold locally . PM for pictures Thanks :)Shipping in Cont US only

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
89 Posts
How many miles on the transmission? What are shipping prices looking like from where you are at to zip 36301? Reason for sale? Does it need to be rebuilt? Sorry for all the questions. I am short a transmission at the moment ;-)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you are asking 200 for an air filter? I am a little confused
No the full airbus and the K&N filter with a recharge kit. It's the whole set up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many miles on the transmission? What are shipping prices looking like from where you are at to zip 36301? Reason for sale? Does it need to be rebuilt? Sorry for all the questions. I am short a transmission at the moment ;-)
I will have to check on the shipping. It has about 55k on does not need to be rebuilt but the angle gear collar may need to be replaced. I'm selling it for my mechanic who has it laying around along with some of the other parts I'm selling. It's a good deal considering how much a new one is.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey brother did you ever get a shipping quote for me?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how much for the k & n filter only?
Truthfuly I would like to sell everything together as a kit. Unless anyone else just wants the intake without the filter i have no problem splitting up the kit. Always you can still give me an offer for the filter I will definitely consider it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump

·
Registered
956 Posts
You mention 4C struts in your title, are those for the front only? How many miles or new? Interested

Thanks

PM me if you want, shipping zip code is 61550

·
Registered
153 Posts
PM WAS SENT ON THE TCV! Offered $40 shipped and want to make sure it will fit an 05 v50 t5 awd auto. thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump

·
Registered
532 Posts
4C front struts still available? if so, mileage on them?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump

1 - 20 of 27 Posts