SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to post these bad boys up at around $2000 as they are by far the best looking wheel I have had on any of my cars. However, upon cleaning them, I noticed that each one has a crack. So, there goes that idea.

The good news is that each wheel still held air and drove great. While I wouldn't say the cracks are superficial, I will say they don't need to be addressed immediately. I called my wheel guy and he said each wheel, to repair properly, would be $150 each. The other good news, is that apart from one ding, they are in pretty good shape with little chipping or rash.

I also have a set of really good Sumitomo tires that have about 80% tread left on them for free is someone buys all four wheels.

Free tire tread

How about 1000 or best offer? Pick up or meet up only.

Thanks,

Stu

·
Registered
172 Posts
Just out of curiosity, who makes those? They look amazing on the S60

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow those are messed up pretty bad lol. Let see pictures of the cracks? vanilla is a company from Philipines. They were made based a big order as in a custome order from Alibaba or wtv.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Curious to see the cracks as well, guess I should inspect mine..

Great deal for rare wheels though!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow those are messed up pretty bad lol. Let see pictures of the cracks? vanilla is a company from Philipines. They were made based a big order as in a custome order from Alibaba or wtv.
Will add pics this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts