SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No dents. No scratches. Basically mint. <BR>Same deal as Phil Puliese had on 2-16, lower price and lower miles. No bubbles on the tires at all. No damage. No accidents...I just want to switch wheels.<P>Four p6 tires, all near new (ONLY! 3500 miles).<P>Buyer needs to wait about 10 days for the new wheels to be put on car...(about 10 miles per day right now).<P>Price: 800 plus shipping for the whole thing. You can come to my dealer in Cleveland to get them too.<P>JB

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow...sold.<P>JB<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JB:<BR><B>No dents. No scratches. Basically mint. <BR>Same deal as Phil Puliese had on 2-16, lower price and lower miles. No bubbles on the tires at all. No damage. No accidents...I just want to switch wheels.<P>Four p6 tires, all near new (ONLY! 3500 miles).<P>Buyer needs to wait about 10 days for the new wheels to be put on car...(about 10 miles per day right now).<P>Price: 800 plus shipping for the whole thing. You can come to my dealer in Cleveland to get them too.<P>JB</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts