SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Volvo is gone, need to clean out the garage.

first up is a power steering pump out of a 2006 S60R. I bought it when I thought my power steering pump was going bad but turned out to be the bearing in the alternator. I've never used it.

SOLD.

Massive Front Mount intercooler.

Had this for sale a while back and got busy and forgot about it after the buyer couldn't come up with the payment. So relisting this. Core is a yonaka 26x12x3. All mandrel bent piping, and has location for the AIT and 2 ports for Boost gauge etc. Comes with all hardware including Tbolt clamps and silicone couplers.

Warning - can't guarantee fitment on a 04-05 R due to the evaporator being larger, but I'm under the assumption like the Phuz and Bell intercoolers you can bend the mount back to clear the pipes.

Pic as it sits today (some hardware not shown)

How it looks in bumper

Pics of when it was being built and how to install. Will also come with instructions on how to install or if local I'm willing to help you install it.

and pics of what it looks like from the engine bay

Asking $500 + shipping. Shipping should run around $30-40 depending on where you are located.

Parts located in Portland Oregon.

Email me at [email protected] if interested, or send me a PM on here.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so this fmic seems to be larger then the name brand ones, and worries me that it would be a bit tight of a squeeze. is the fitment good, here it doesnt rub on anything or is it to tight?
i like the looks of this..
Yes it's larger than the Phuz, bell, Viva etc. It uses the same brand core as Viva and Phuz. It will fit without issues, but you need to have the radiator/condensor pushed all the way back. The intercooler is basically sandwiched between the condenser and the bumper support. That said it does not have any rattles or issues. I ran this setup for around 50k miles and never had any troubles with it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so trimming wise, does alot need to be done? so it has been used for 50k? hows the intercooler looking after that many miles?
Not much trimming. Just need to trim a bit of the bottom of the mouth of the front bumper.. I can't remember how much exactly, but it wasn't a lot, maybe 1-1.5'' or so.

Intercooler looks good. Pic of it sitting on the floor is as it sits now. It's not like it's a wear component so as long as you keep it clean and don't take a large rock to the intercooler fins, there is really no limit to how many miles you can put on it.

Here is another pic

·
Registered
332 Posts
damn if i had the $500 I would buy that right now. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i want the fmic but haven't actually gotten my R yet, put a deposit at the dealer today.

i'll see if you still have it when i get the car haha :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i want the fmic but haven't actually gotten my R yet, put a deposit at the dealer today.

i'll see if you still have it when i get the car haha :)
Sure thing. I've had a ton of low ballers but I don't NEED to sell it, so I'd rather wait until I get a price I'm comfortable with. Let me know when you have your car and I'll let you know if I still have it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts