SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: CA - 1969 Volvo 145S + 142S

Hey Guys & Gals,

I have a great project 1969 Volvo 145S station wagon for sale. This is an early 140 series wagon that was equipped with a B20 engine and 4 speed M40 manual transmission. White exterior on blue interior. According to the records I have, this car was last on the road in '93. It is surprisingly rust/rot free, with the exception of the battery tray. Exterior panels seem to be all original to the car. Interior is mostly complete and original. The dash is crack free!

Comes with a B20 long block in the engine bay (probably the original engine and in unknown condition), and a bunch of extra parts (some of the brake system parts, drive shaft, su carbs, etc).

Awesome points:
- Rust and rot free (except battery tray)
- Interior 99% complete and original
- Crack free dash
- Original B20 / 4 spd manual equipped car

Weak points:
- Has some dents and dings
- Will at least need engine / transmission / brakes to get going again

I have a clear open Oregon title for the car. I'm offering it here for local enthusiasts first, but if it doesn't sell, then it is on to e-auction where it will likely go to a more rust prone place. Price is $1000 OBO. Bring a trailer with a winch (car rolls and steers, but no brakes).

For $2500, I will also include my '69 142S. A running, driving car with a solid B20 engine on dual SU carbs, M40 4spd manual, complete interior with working electrics. Car has rust on the body, but is a solid driver. BOTH '69 Volvos for $2500.

·
Registered
179 Posts
FYI I bought the wagon so thats not for sale anymore :-D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts