SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thing - apologies for post #1 being a classified post - I can't login via my old name anymore (nicholasp - back from my vwvortex days).

On to the car:

Now that I have made great progress restoring my old Porsche to a drivable, cosmetically appealing state, I am selling the car that helped me get through that period: a 1995 Volvo 850 T5-R. This is the same as the 850R that followed it for two years, 240hp turbo inline 5 cylinder, anthracite Titan style wheels, suede/leather seats and steering wheel, all power options, sunroof, climate control, traction control, side airbags - all the toys Volvo ever threw at the 850.

The car has ~106k miles and is in very good shape. In the last year I have had the transmission flushed, the A/C recharged and driver's side CV joint replaced. On the exterior there are a few minor scuffs and door dings, but nothing any more serious than that. There are no leaks, next to no interior wear, no drivability issues with the car at all.

Here is a pretty good exterior pic: http://img154.imageshack.us/my...2.jpg

Approximate age of wear items:
- Timing belt was replaced at 78,500
- Tires are Pirelli P-Zeros with about half tread left
- Brakes are Brembo front discs with Mintex (I believe) pads that won't need to be replaced anytime soon - rear are stock discs w/ same pads.
- Oil was most recently changed at 105k

Please email me (nmcheese [at] m i n d l e s s . c o m ) if you have any questions or would like me to send more pictures. The price is essentially firm.

Modified by nmcheese at 6:46 AM 8-21-2006

1 - 3 of 3 Posts