SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's your chance to own an Aeroworkz carbon fiber front lip for your 2011-2013 s/v60 Rdesign. Brand new from Japan. Was going to install it but decided against it as it would most likely get scraped up during my daily commute. Prefer pickup in the San Francisco Bay Area due to size. 350 dollars or best offer. Comes with box and installation screws. Thanks!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!

Here's your chance to own an Aeroworkz carbon fiber front lip for your 2011-2013 s/v60 Rdesign. Brand new from Japan. Was going to install it but decided against it as it would most likely get scraped up during my daily commute. Prefer pickup in the San Francisco Bay Area due to size. 350 dollars or best offer. Comes with box and installation screws. Thanks!

·
Registered
436 Posts

Will this fit base 13 s60 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
I’m in Eastbay (Hayward) and can come and pick it up tonight. I left my number on your private message. Text me when you have time. Thanks!
Frank

·
Registered
17 Posts
I bought it from the owner and he had it shipped from Japan. He also said shipping was expensive. You will find it when you google aeroworkz volvo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.