SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm parting with my '84 wagon. It has about 165,000 miles. The odometer died not to long after I bought the car a couple years ago and then I got it replaced with one that shows about 40,000 miles over what the car has on it. The engine runs excellent. Will have a new O2 sensor in it shortly and I just replaced all the belts. Both mufflers have been replaced, one of them was replaced just over a year ago. Body has rust in usual spots (behind rear wheels, bottom of a couple of the doors, etc.) I'll try and get some pics if people are interested. Interior is in good condition. Some oil stains on the carpet in the very back and some very small tears in the vinyl on the rear seats. I'm asking $1200. This is a great car with 150,000 miles still left in it I'm sure.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Re: FS: 240 DL wagon (TurboLover)

TurboLover, can you direct the forum to a picture or post a photo? Does the vehicle have a turbo on it? I ask only because of your username is TurboLover. I am very mildly interested in purchasing. I live in Houston, TX so I was wondering where you are located. Thanks.<p>-Poritz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: 240 DL wagon (Poritz)

No it doesn't have a turbo. That is a name I use on another forum, simply because as it implys I like turbos. All though I have yet to own a vehicle with one. Springdale, Arkansas is in the very northeast corner of the state. I know Dallas is about 4 hours from me, not sure about Houston though. I don't have any pics because I don't have a digital camera. I do have a friend at work though that does and I'll try and get some pics for you tomorrow. If you do end up buying it I'm sure we could work out some sort of meet halfway deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts