SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Selling my V60 Polestar. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...ectedEntity=d2266&zip=03801#listing=250418114

Let me know if interested

207 292 2400

Inline 6 cyl. turbocharged engine,​ Ohlins suspension,​ Brembo GT 6 piston brakes,​ active SS exhaust ! In great condition not a single scratch anywhere ! Completely stock garaged weekend car. Front is wrapped with clear bra. Windows are tinted. Oil changed every 5K miles. Car is still under manufacturer warranty and has in addition extended Volvo VIP platinum warranty plan until 2024 + maintenance plan covering regular maintenance and also wear items like brakes,​ wipers etc.($7K value !). The has a buyback note in the title because of malfunctioning satellite radio,​ that drained the battery before it was found. I have all the paperwork and records. I'm the second owner and for over 2 years never had a problem. Car came from TX and haven't been driven in snow,​ but have undercoating protection just in case. Never had food or pets inside the car. Like new in and out. Title in hand. ​

·
Registered
150 Posts
How much did you sell it for?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts