SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2012 Volvo S60 T5, Auto, Silver/Black, 10200 miles, in Long Island, NY - $375/month lease takeover

Effective payment reduced to $375/month!

PHOTOS AVAILABLE: http://www.leasetrader.com/2012_Volv...n_178610.xhtml

Selling a loaded 2012 S60 T5, 10 months old with only 9800 miles. Perfect, like new condition. Tires, paint, interior, engine, leather, everything still looks and smells new. Non smoker car.

Auto transmission, Silver exterior, black leather interior. VIN: YV1622FS7C2092851

No mechanical issues and runs perfectly.

Standard Features:
Automatic Transmission with Sport Mode
All Season Michelin tires
City Safety (the car stops on its own if it detects a collision at low speeds)
Airbags galore - front, rear, side
Tire Pressure Monitoring System

Sport Seats
Power drivers seat
Dual zone electronic climate control
Tilt steering wheel
Electronic parking break
Trip computer/Cruise Control
Bluetooth with audio streaming from an iPhone or similar device
Sirius Radio

Car has Multimedia, Premium, and Climate Packages which include:
Volvo Sensus Navigation System with Voice Control and Free Map Updates
Rear Park Assist Camera
Volvo Premium Sound System
Leather seats
Power drivers Seat
Power glass moonroof
HomeLink garage door opener
Auto dimming rearview mirror with compass
Heated front seats
Headlight washers
Interior Air Quality System
Blind Spot Information System (BLIS)
Chrome Dual Tail Pipes

The car also includes Volvo's Safe and Sound program for the length of the lease which includes:
Bumper to Bumper warranty
All factory scheduled maintenance is complimentary (oil changes, filter changes etc)
Free wear and tear replacement items like brake pads, rotors, wiper blades
Roadside Assistance

Car is located in Medford, NY (Long Island). This would be a lease transfer via Leasetrader.com. I currently have a listing on that website, and transaction can be completed via that website to ensure a seamless transfer. The lease can be transferred to anybody in any state, not just NY.

Current contractual lease payment is $434.85/month. I will give the buyer $1250 in cash which makes the effective lease payment only $385 for a loaded 2012 S60! If you bought this car new and wanted that payment, you would need to put over $3000-4000 cash down to get into the lease. Instead, I'm giving you $1200 to take it over!

Please contact me at [email protected] for more information. Or, check out my Leasetrader.com ad at: http://www.leasetrader.com/2012_Volvo_S60_T5_Sedan_178610.xhtml for more details about the car including photos and lease transferring details.

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
The car also includes Volvo's Safe and Sound program which includes:
FIVE year warranty
FIVE year complimentary factory scheduled maintenance (oil changes, filter changes etc) s FIVE years of free wear and tear replacement items like brake pads, rotors, wiper blades
FIVE years of Roadside Assistance

Car is located in Medford, NY (Long Island). This would be a lease transfer via Leasetrader.com. I currently have a listing on that website, and transaction can be completed via that website to ensure a seamless transfer.

Current lease payment is $434.85/month.
Safe and Sound is only good for the term of the lease.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information, the dealer told me otherwise, but I looked it up and see you are correct. I'll change my ad.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The payment has been lowered to $399/month. I will subsidize part of the monthly contractual payment of $435, which in turn, gives you $930 cash to take over the lease contract. Thats the equivalent of 2 monthly payments free.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
why can't the lease be transferred to Rhode Island? Otherwise looks like a good deal.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Get it down to $250 a month and I will take it off your hands ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump -- effective payment now $385/month for a fully loaded 2012 S60 T5. Giving away $1250 in cash to take over my lease!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts