SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/north-kingstown-2010-volvo-s80-t6-awd/6985484816.html

MINT! MINT! MINT!
Only 2 Owners of this beauty! Drives as tight and quick as the day it came off the showroom floor. I have all service records as it was maintained by the book. Highly sought after Caspian Blue exterior with Camel leather interior. Comes with 2 sets of 18”wheels and tires. Charcoal grey ( which I just spent 1,000$ to have them factory tuned and powder coated) with Pirelli Zero Nero GT XL High Performance summer tires(8,000miles on them with 19 months still left on 2 year road hazard coverage). Other set of wheels are the factory color of silver which I use with Michelin X-Ice XI3 High performance winter tires( less than 5,000 miles on these with another year left on road hazard warranty ). It will look like you have a different car each season as shown in pictures ! Check out the fresh new Red calipers in photos! Car is as sharp as they come. All wheel drive makes you feel safe and especially great with winter around the corner. I also listed below all extra features for this car. Text me for a test drive today!

Weather Tech winter mats(200 value)
Weather Tech trunk liner (125 value)
K&N High Perf lifetimeAir Filter(75)
Custom Fit windshield shade(75)
Navigation Pkg
4 Wheel ABS
Dynaudio Premium Sound( BlueTooth)
Heated Leather Seats
Moonroof
Climate,Executive,andTechnology pkgs
18” Custom wheels
2 Key FOBs