SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Will consider placing in classifieds/craigslist/ebay/etc, but I wanted to start here since we have folks who appreciate this car. I love my C70 and am still hoping my wife will change her mind and let me keep it, but I have a electric car (Mustang Mach-E) coming in the next 1-2 months and she doesn't want me to collect cars like I collect bikes... if you're interested and in the Los Angeles area, message me and we'll set something up.

I understand the price is on the higher end of private seller KBB, but I'm pricing in upgrades you will not find a stock car... ECU tune, upgraded Bilstein suspension, SmartTop, upgraded/rare black Midir rims, extra set of silver Midirs, wind blocker, spare tire, custom leather steering wheel wrap, etc and all maintenance done.

In any case, most of the features/upgrades are in my sig. Maintenance is very up-to-date, including the big timing belt/water pump/cam seals job, and all the common P1 platform "weak" spots (engine mounts, radiator hoses, turbo control valve, etc), so even though it's at 115k miles, really nothing is due and it's literally better than new in many ways...

Recently did spark plugs and new battery. New radiator and coolant reservoir. Will include extra set of Centric rotors and Akebono brake pads, and 3 Mann oil filters I have on hand because I was in it for the long haul... Includes the wind blocker that folds nicely into a case. Also has spare tire/jack I purchased separately. There is also, if you want them, an extra set (5) silver Midir rims - scratches/curbing. 5 because one got slightly dented so I ordered a replacement. I prefer the look of the black Midirs so those are mounted. The Bilsteins have only had about 25k miles so the suspension is still "fresh".

Little touches like the spaced out V O L V O on the rear give it a modern look.

2008 C70 GT - Black/Black/Nordic Oak • 18x8 Black Midirs
Shark Stage 1 Tune • GoVo ECU Spacer • Ford e-Focus Mount • Bilstein B8 • H&R Springs • Elevate Rear Swaybar • Volvo Strut Bar • Massive Camber Arms • Centric Rotors • Akebono Pads • Hankook Ventus Evo2 235/40/18 • Mods4cars SmartTop • Llumar/Madico Tint • E46 Bi-Xenon HID Retrofit w/ZKW-R Lens Morimoto XB35 • LED Int/Ext/Halos • Fryalip • Custom Leather Steering Wheel Wrap • CocoMats Black Sisal • IPD Skidplate • Fumoto F104N Valve

Attachments

Reactions: RapidRabbit

·
Registered
647 Posts
Excellent ride from a terrific SS member who took great care of it and did everything right. We'll miss you around here... Best of luck with sale!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts