SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am selling my V70R because I am moving to Denmark in a few months.

PICTURES HERE - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeegaciff/

For sale is my 2006 Volvo V70 R with the rare six speed manual transmission option. I am the second owner of this car, having purchased it from a gentleman who drove nearly 150 miles a day to work for five years. I also drove the car for work purposes, except I was driving from Philadelphia to Maine - a 1100 mile round trip, which I did once or twice a month. The car has a little under 174,000 miles, of which 90% are estimated to be highway miles. It has an excellent record of service throughout its entire life. The service records indicate the previous owner was anal retentive about his car, and so too was I.

Recently replaced:
150,000 service
New front hub assembly (left and right)
New reman Brembo front calipers ($650.00 each)
New Brembo rotors
New brake hoses
New Volvo OEM brake pads
New Continental Tires in June 2012 (about 7,000 miles on them, as far as I know)
New heavy duty lower control arms
New ipd polyeurethane upper engine bushing
New Volvo upper torque mount
New Volvo lower engine mount
Including a new poly lower engine mount if you wish to install it (will make the car a bit stiffer)
Recent PCV service (this time last year, all of the oil plumbing in the engine, a very costly and time-consuming service)

Includes:
Volvo OEM Weather Mats
Volvo OEM Trailer Hitch ($400.00)
Volvo OEM Trailer Wiring Harness ($250.00)
Volvo OEM Thule Bike Rack ($140.00)
Volvo OEM Thule Kayak Rack ($90.00)

With, the car's nearly flawless body and interior, and excellent mechanical condition the car is listed for $11,500, or best offer. Yes, the price is negotiable. Title clean and clear in hand. Maine registration good until Sept 2013, and inspection good until July 2013.

Car is located in New Haven, CT. If you have questions about the price, or wish to arrange to see the car, please email me at brianwhitefilm AT gmail DOT com . I'd be delighted to show the car to any interested members, either during the week or over the weekend.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
was wondering when this car would be popping up on SS. see you posting this thing up all over the place on craigslist. philadelphia, north, central and south jersey, NYC ect ect

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am glad to see I am not the only one who scans craigslist across state lines... Yes, the car is for sale. I am flexible on the price, seeing as I am not driving it much, and to have the car sold would be a nice big check off of the list of pre-trip tasks.

Make an offer I cannot refuse?? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts