·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold! 2006 V70 2.5T - Willow Green/Oak - $5800 OBO

2006 Volvo V70 2.5T
Mileage: 228k
Price: $5800 obo
I have room in my heart for two wagons, but unfortunately only room for one in my garage!
Meet my willow green 2006 Volvo V70 2.5T – it’s a blast to drive, pulls hard and rides smooth. I’m the second owner - it spent the first part of its life scooting around the country with a little old man, as he competed in skeet shooting competitions.
Since 2015, I’ve daily driven it almost entirely on the highway from southern PA to Frederick MD with a couple road trips in between. Full synthetic oil changes frequently, I drove this car to Florida and back last year and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. This car is an absolute road trip beast, it will eat miles and keep you comfortable and entertained (killer sound system) the whole time.
As pictured with rare Anthracite Grey Pegasus wheels, and new Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ meat all the way around. I will also include a set of the stock 16” Eurus wheels, also pictured, for winter wheels. Winter tires not included.

It has a number of upgrades, tastefully done:
GROM unit provides Bluetooth handsfree calling + audio w/steering wheel controls (great sound), USB charging and AUX input
CFE+ provides a lot of features you can only get on newer cars, such as tap-to-pass blinkers, tons of configurable gauges in the DIM (boost, temps, etc.), sideview mirror angling in reverse, automatic seat heating depending on outside temperature, DRL lights, speed-sensitive locking, etc. all configurable.
Classy+sporty OEM Volvo XC90 oak 3-spoke steering wheel matching the interior – see pictures.
Added OEM Homelink garage door opener visor
Factory towbar + wiring rated for 3300lbs - I towed a huge trailer full of wood last winter, watched the trans temp the whole time, car never complained or heated up. Stayed breezy, way under highway temps.

Maintenance:
OEM Zimmerman rotors 10k ago
Right rear wheel bearing
Right rear knuckle
Parking brake shoes + hardware
Yellow rally-style fogs + new passenger fog housing (old was cloudy)
Lights resurfaced by Volvo dealer in 2017 with new UV coating
Timing belt done at 131,400
New Volvo rubber floor mats
Calipers cleaned up and painted silver
Brake fluid done within the last 20k
All new OEM radiator/condenser in 2015
New Volvo windshield 2018, old one was chipped
Cabin air filter within the last 15k
New Volvo HU-650 head unit, backlight had died in old one.

https://frederick.craigslist.org/cto/d/frederick-clean-2006-v70-25t-willow/6940944850.html

Now for the pictures -

With Anthracite Pegs currently on it
pictured with Eurus winter wheels
Comfy in its natural habitat
A more recent snap
Front
Interior 1
imgur.com
Interior 2
imgur.com
Backseats
imgur.com
Other side
imgur.com
Other interior
imgur.com
Recent snap
imgur.com
Towing a trailer full of wood
imgur.com
Volvo fam
imgur.com
Rear quarter shot
imgur.com
Icy
imgur.com
Cargo area
imgur.com
Rear hatch
imgur.com
Another outside
imgur.com

EDIT: Sold! Brother ended up taking it off my hands, his car died and he needed something nice + capable.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know it! I love this car, wish I had a bigger garage haha

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
Like this color. Looks like a very sharp car. What's the current mileage?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like this color. Looks like a very sharp car. What's the current mileage?
I love the color too, looks great with the anthracite Pegs too. Currently 228k, just realized I didn't put that up there. The last 100k has been almost entirely smooth highway driving, the thing has been bulletproof. I've only had to do brakes and a couple maintenance items (temperature sensor), suspension still feels solid.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump! Still got it, ready for its next adventure.

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,802 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts