SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold locally.

Had originally planned to list my car for sale locally in the spring, but thought I'd send a feeler out there now to the Swedespeed Community. I haven't been a regular here of late, but my post history is relevant to the car's history so please have a look.

I purchased my 2006 Volvo S40 T5 AWD from the original owner in April 2011, and have continued to service it at Fort Washington Volvo (where it was purchased new). I purchased the car with 42k miles. I have put about 50k miles on it in 5 years. Currently selling as the Volvo is a bit small for us.

Have the original Window sticker and brochure. Car includes Climate Package, Premium Package and Audio Package.

Relevant work (oil changes routinely done by Fort Washington Volvo only)
05/25/11 - 45,000 mile maintenance done and replaced battery
06/17/11 - Installed Eibach Pro Kit Springs
08/22/11 - Installed Koni Yellow Front Struts
08/29/11 - Replaced right side front upper motor mount.
03/27/12 - Applied 35% window tint
07/28/12 - Installed new spark plugs
11/28/12 - Replaced front brake pads, rear brake pads + rotors
07/09/14 - Replaced A/C Compressor

Currently mounted on 17" Sport Edition SE-16 with Continental Extreme Contact Tires which have maybe 15k miles on them (Tire Rack). August 8, 2014 I purchased a new set of 17" Sparco Tarmac Gunmetal with Hankook Ventus V12 Summer Tires. They have maybe 5k miles on them. Both sets of wheels are included in the sale.

Replaced the OEM grille with a polished surround HEICO grille. Still have the OEM as well. The summer of 2011 I also dealt with the dreaded sunroof drains issue. Cleared the drains and completely removed the rear carpet, deodorized and cleaned, and reinstalled. Haven't had an issue since, just stating for full disclosure.

Also have a rear sway bar that I have not installed, OEM Aero Roof Rack, and 2 fork mount bike racks. OEM Winter mats along with the standard carpets. Volvo logo on rear trunk was removed. Still have the letters.

The car is in good shape. The front lower lip is cracked from last winter. I had this repaired and painted one time prior, and it is just a magnet for damage. The ground effects panel on the front driver side door has paint peeling and the black plastic is showing. There is a scratch on one of the upper pillars from a Roof Rack removal. Otherwise cosmetically there are scratches and marks. No other major dings or dents though.

Interior is in good shape. Leather has been treated at least twice a year since I owned the car (using either Lexol or Ikea leather kits). Back seat looks far better than front but for being nearly 10 years old, I think the leather has held up well. The brushed silver handles show some denting as per the usual.

Inspection is good through 7/2016. I'm just outside of Philadelphia as you can tell from the description, very close to Fort Washington and Lansdale. I'm including all the extras I have listed, and am asking $6500. I'll try to add more current photos later. Any questions feel free to email me (amorgan288 AT yahoo.com). I'll happily give out my phone number if you send me a PM or email. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
SOLD LOCALLY.

So I quickly cleaned it and took 149 photos. Please have a look in this photobucket album to view them all. Took photos of every exterior angle, close ups of the mentioned dings/scratches. Photos inside as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts