SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Car has been sold, please delete

So earlier this month I bought a 2005 magic blue v70R, 12 days later it was totalled. I never got the chance to smog/register it while I owned it, I do have a signed pink slip from the person I bought it from but without a smog I can't do anything. I was planning on parting it out and keeping some things for myself but may consider selling the car as is. The interior is in fairly good shape and is nordkap. The car has 123xxx miles and ran great prior to the accident. Damaged parts are:
Hood
Right headlight
Front bumper
Right fender
Both right doors
Front right wheel
Both front airbags

These are the parts I know are damaged and not sure if anything else is damaged. I haven't driven the car since the accident so I dont know how the drivtrain/suspension is holding up. Prior to the accident 4c and awd system worked great.

As far as the paperwork goes I was planning to surrender the title to the dmv and deem it a parts car, if someone wanted to buy the complete car and restore it I would imagine a bill of sale from me to the buyer along with the signed pink and a smog would allow for the new owner to apply for a salvaged title.

I dont really know how to price the car either, I paid 12k for the car in great condition and willing to take a reasonable or fair price for it. If it doesn't sell I still plan on parting it out. Figured I'd give someone a shot at bringing it back to life before it was dismantled.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
both left doors to 95476?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
man, I kinda wish this'd happened to my car instead of yours. Always wanted to be in an accident during which the airbags pop-off, after which I just walk away and BUY A NEW CAR WITH INSURANCE $.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
PM sent!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts