SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD FS: 2005 V50 T5 AWD MT, 206k miles Denver

Hello fellow Swedespeeders,

I haven't been as active here for a while when my wife started driving the V50. She just bought a mini cooper JCW, so now it is time to sell the volvo.

I personally love how it drives, but it has a slight highway vibration that I have not been able to solve (3 sets of winter tires, 2 sets of summers, separate wheels, and wheel replacement for any obvious bends, match mounted and road force balanced) - not a tire/wheel vibration issue.

The only other issues is the technical service bulletin for Start Studder Stall issue. I live in breckenridge, and will get this ocassionally once or twice a summer when i'm in Denver and the temperatures are warmer. In Breck, the air temps are cooler and this has only happened once or twice since i've owned it.

2005 v50 T5 AWD M66 (manual)
Exterior color is the blue/green/grey i think Mistral Green. Interior is Ttech in cream.
Well maintained, I do oil changes every 7500
gets regular alignments
I have an annual car wash pass and it gets washed everytime after it is driven with mag chloride on the roads.
Mechanically has been very solid
Replaced alternator last summer
Exterior has 1 scuff about 1" wide and 5" long by driver door (not deep, could be buffed out) and a couple of rock chips - no other damage
Interior has small tear on the leather portion of the driver seat, all others are good with some dirt that I am going to get an interior detail to clean.
All fluids have been replaced when i bought it (Jan 2012, 110k miles) and again last summer at 195k (Tranny, AOC/haldex, coolant flush, brake flush)
Currently at 206k.
It has an IPD front skid plate and rear James Baron Racing 27mm sway, and a front strut brace.
It is due for timing belt in 2021 and at 220k, so another year and 15k left.
Photos are a pain to post on forums. PM me with your cell number and I can text.

KBB values
Good = 2650
Excellent = 3000

Make me an offer. Best to PM me.
Thanks for looking!!
Kent

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sent a pm a few days ago. Is this still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
Looking to AWD that C30? ^^

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, still available. Sorry i didn't check over the weekend. I just sent photos to those that asked.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know this post is a bit old, sent you a PM. Is this still for sale?
Nope, sorry i should have updated the post sooner. I sold it back in December.

Thanks everyone, sorry to be leaving the Swedespeed community. Great folks here and I miss the old Volvo (safe, fun and clean design). I drove some new V60s and they have lost the driving dynamic / feel as well as being so bloated with luxury that I can't see myself owning another. I do have a FMIC and silicone tubes (new) that I'm going to post in the parts for sale classifieds.

Cheers everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts