1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 V70R
Titanium Gray w/ Gobi interior
160k Miles, 2 owners

Selling my 2004 V70R. It is a 6MT with 160k Miles. 2 Owners. Almost all maintenance records since new are on hand. Maintenance includes new clutch at approx. 100k. AWD system rebuilt (collar sleeve, angle gear, etc.) at around 115k. Timing belt and serpentine belt just done this month. Rear tires are new. Fronts are in excellent shape. All four are Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s. It has heated seats, the HU-805 stereo, booster seats, and third row seating. No 10-Disc or Subwoofer. Everything is working great (windows, heat, a/c, transmission, drivetrain, etc.) except the following items need attention:

It is showing a Chassis Settings Service light consistently. I had the codes run and had it inspected, and the rear driver's strut is leaking. You could put a used strut on, but I would replace the whole system with a KW coil over kit if I were keeping it. It will also be due for a PCV service in the near future. I would replace plugs while doing that.

It does have some imperfections due to age. Wheels have some curbing and it has small dings on the front and rear bumpers from city parking, but it has spent most of its time in the suburbs. I am located in Potomac MD and serious buyers can email me at my username at osmanu.com or find me on the washington DC craigslist site.

UPDATE: I just found out I am starting a new job in LA in January and will be moving to California in December. Price lowered to $5000. It needs some maintenance but runs well. Happy to take it to Scandinavian for a PPI and assist with shipping at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
708 Posts
PMed you

·
Registered
603 Posts
Beautiful Car. Its about 3 weeks too late for me unfortunately. GLWS

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just saw your ad on auto trader and now here. Certainly interested but coming from philly and looking to upgrade from my c30.

Any accidents or blemishes other then those on the bumpers ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes, it had a cosmetic repair 10 years ago to the front drivers fender/door. Currently it looks great. Some chipping / flaking on the lower front fairing. You can review the photos and see everything. Updated pictures in the original listing.

·
Registered
955 Posts
The OP is near me, I'd be happy to go see this car for anyone who is far away.

zakiu I am also selling my VR :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Price updated to $5000. Just found out I got a new job on the other side of the country and am moving out that way.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Price updated to $5000. Just found out I got a new job on the other side of the country and am moving out that way.
Wow, that's a steal! What part of the country are you moving to??

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
i take it your on the east coast? why cant you be in wa?? lol GLWS if you were much closer id be all over this.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm moving to Los Angeles, hence the sale. If I were moving to some place like MA, WA, or CO I wouldn't sell it. There's no real value in having AWD in a city that's always 70 degrees and never even has rain, let alone snow. Happy to help any buyers with shipping as I used to help with that at work when I was in car design.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Updated price to title. PMs responded. Please do not come into PM and start negotiating with me. This is cheap. Thanks.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Updated price to title. PMs responded. Please do not come into PM and start negotiating with me. This is cheap. Thanks.
I agree, that is way cheap! I already made my purchase 2 months ago but Im still tempted by this deal! GLWS!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agree, that is way cheap! I already made my purchase 2 months ago but Im still tempted by this deal! GLWS!
Same boat! Should last exactly as long as it takes for someone in the market to find the listing...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Apparently it was pending sale on a wife's approval. Buyer couldn't get her on board. Did not make it in for a PPI. Back up for sale. I am now out of town and will not be back before my move in January. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts