SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my pride and joy for the last 2 years.<p>I am the 2nd owner of this car and the 1st owner was an elderly lady who just drove it around town. I have put mostly highway miles on the car by driving home from college and traveling around the state.<p>Details:<p>-2004 V70R Silver with Nordkap Interior<br>-Geartronic 5 Speed Automatic<br>-65,000 Miles<br>-Climate Package<br>-Premium Package<br>-Convenience Package<br>-Tires have around 8,000 miles on them - Pirelli P-Zero Nero M+S<br>-Brakes should be good for a while still and it just had an oil change 200 miles ago<br>-Car is completely stock except for upgraded upper engine mount and tranny mount. Both from IPD put on around 2,000 miles ago.<br>-Everything about the car is in good shape, there are two scratches on the roof, hairline scratch on the driver side and the driver side seat is in good condition compared to some nordkap seats, one wheel is some rash and another one is a little worse.<p>I have every piece of paper work that goes with the car since my purchase. All of the work on the car has been done by the same dealership since the day it was originally sold (Volvo of Charlottesville). <p>Asking: $15,000 OBO<br>Pictures available upon request<p>PM me with offer or picture request or email at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts