SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my rare 2004 Volvo V70R with 6 speed manual transmission. I bought the car almost two years ago with some issues, which have since been resolved! It is an epic daily driver that has never let me down.

If you're reading this you should know all of this already, but if not, it's a Turbocharged 2.5L 5 Cylinder engine with 300HP, Brembo brakes and 18' Pegasus wheels. Doesn't get much better.

There are many new parts on the car, including all new OEM front suspension and bushings, motor mounts, timing belt, water pump, tensioner pulleys and those related parts.

I also installed a GROM bluetooth adapter to the original radio so it automatically streams music from your phone.

I've treated the inside leather of this car every few months with Leatherique conditioner to maintain the suppleness of these unbelievably comfortable seats. There are no rips in these seats.

This car was solely serviced at Volvo dealerships until my ownership. I have records showing a head gasket job at 171k miles as well as a new radiator from the dealership.

The car just turned over 200k miles, but if you know these engines, they go forever.

The 4c suspension works brilliantly. There is a crack on the lower front bumper from parking lot curbs of sorts over the years.

This is an amazing car for the price! Clean title in my name and in hand.

Additional pictures on SD CL here: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/d/san-marcos-2004-volvo-v70r-6-speed/6863042042.html

$8500

No trades please. Call, text or PM.
760-902-0481

1 - 2 of 2 Posts