SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 2004 S60R Silver/Atacama

I'm selling my 2004 S60R. $10,000 OBO. I am the second owner of this car. It has brand new Continental DWS tires, less than 1,000 miles. I also replaced all 4 shocks/struts, the angle gear, and collar sleeve about 3,000 miles ago.

The car is in good condition. It does have a scrape along the left side of the front bumper. Other than that the exterior is good. The interior is in great shape, especially for a 2004.

I'm located in Salt Lake City, UT

97k miles
6 speed manual
Silver exterior
Atacama interior
Navigation with remote
Premium sound
Sunroof
Climate package (Heated seats, dual climate control)

If you have any questions please call or text me at 801-879-6918. Thanks-Franklin

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
For those who have never seen this combination in person, I can tell you, it's TERRIFIC! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Good luck with your sale
(A man with good taste)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks great! if finding the body kit wasn't soo expensive after the fact I would be planning a trip to come pick this up!
GLWS!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Looks great! if finding the body kit wasn't soo expensive after the fact I would be planning a trip to come pick this up!
GLWS!
Hey there is a yard in lincoln nebraska with 04 side skirts and rear valence for a sport kit. Its black sapphire but thats just a paint job. Its on ebay

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GLWS!
Well I'm more than willing to work on price. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I'd be all over this like stink on poo if it weren't thousands of miles away from me. GLWS, the Atacama/silver looks niiiiice.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Friday bump. Does no one like silver? I'd love to get this sold guys. Help me out.
Silver is neutral, I don't think anyone really can dislike it. They may not love it it but it is what it is.
Silver/Atacama now requires someone with TASTE to buy it

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Silver is neutral, I don't think anyone really can dislike it. They may not love it it but it is what it is.
Silver/Atacama now requires someone with TASTE to buy it
Maybe that's it. Someone with taste please see this ad!!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Sweet R man! The check engine light is on in one of your pics. Do you know why?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts