SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
No longer for sale. Thanks for everyone's interest and feedback.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Having second thoughts about selling this-I haven't had much interest so I'm probably going to keep it and fix it.

·
Registered
921 Posts
My favorite color of the V70Rs I think. Make a list of the repairs it needs and sort them by priority. Probably brake lines first. Try to take on one repair each week/end even if it's only scheduling an appointment with the mechanic. Pretty soon you'll get it sorted.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Aargh! I would've snapped this up six months ago when I was looking for an m58 candidate! Really nice car for the $. GLWS!
Dan

·
Super Moderator
8,734 Posts
I suspect if you sorted out those known issues, you might have a bit better luck. It would interest me more that way, anyhow.

·
Registered
272 Posts
props for doing such and honest and detailed writeup, looks cherry in the pics!

glws

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I didn't get as much detail as I should have from the PO when I bought it so I didn't want to leave anything out.

I have a VVT hub on order and I'll probably start working on the brakes this weekend. The price will go up if I decide I still want to sell it after that.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Nice ad and price. The interiors in these vehicles seem to hold up very well (in relation to the age) compared to newer Volvos. My driver's seat looks just like that although mine has about 30K miles less. I'd love to get hold of those 'R' mats.

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
You can still buy the R mats at the dealer. I just got another set to keep aside in the box

1 - 11 of 11 Posts