SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is in great shape, rust free, interior is in great shape, I'm the 3rd owner and accident free!! 107K miles, recent services include a new radiator and drive shaft. The car is forest green and black suede/leather combo. No prologic system but it does have the in dash 3 CD changer which works great. It does not have the 3rd row seats. It does have dual exhaust and is completely factory spec. Lots of power. No leaks and No issues

pics to follow

PLEASE EMAIL ANY QUESTIONS TO [email protected]

location is New England

$6500 FIRM

The car will pass any mechanical inspection and I'm happy to take it to a local dealer and have them go through it for buyers who are not local. I think the service inspection cost is an hour labor

cheers

·
Registered
794 Posts
another olive in mass... this is like the 6th or 7th one. and these things are rare! good luck with the sale i love mine!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
You bought this off a guy in New York about 2 years ago?

·
Registered
63,541 Posts
He said last August he bought it

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi all, the car has no stories, is smoke free and has all service receipts from new done at authorized volvo dealers. I have a 120 mile round trip commute, hence the miles. No dogs or cats in the car.

Great car! Give a call with any questions. I bought the car sight unseen from a really nice guy in NYC and drove it home. Ask any questions here or call

The Green is Emerald or a deep forest, very pretty

Otherwise, I may throw it up on ebay when I have a free moment or just keep it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts