SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a 1985 Volvo 240DL with 261,000 miles on her. Automatic trans. She has some minor electrical quirks but runs like a top. I recently drove this car 250 miles to LA and let it sit for 7 days. Came back and it started right up and I drove it home getting 26 miles to the gallon that trip. Having age and mileage, this car consumes some oil as many old cars do. I've been driving this as a daily driver since June, I am the third owner and I've put several thousand miles on. Serpentine belts, oil changes etc are the only things I've really done to this car. I'm asking $1500and local area pickup. I am in Southern California, San Luis Obispo area. Perfect car for you RWD enthusiasts out there. We are buying a new car for our baby we're expecting in December/January and we will be selling this car private party - I will miss this car as It's been good the short time I've had it. Please PM me, or email me at [email protected]. I'll send pics. :) folder full of lifetime service records included with vehicle.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Serpentine belts on a 240? For clarity, do you mean the timing belt and/or the accessory belts?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Serpentine belts on a 240? For clarity, do you mean the timing belt and/or the accessory belts?
The accessory belts were done 4000 miles ago and the timing belt done at 253,000 miles I believe. My mistake.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts