SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: 1965 Volvo 122s 4D

Hello my name is Paul Shackelford, my wife and I are moving cross country in early June and am looking to pass my Amazon along. We don't need to sell the car and it could turn into an amazing cross country road trip vehicle but I want to test the market to see if I can find a suitable home for the old girl. See details and photos below, feel free to message and we can find a time to chat and/or schedule a viewing. I have taken a few long road trips in the SE and enjoyed the back roads cruising. Very strong mechanically and is a solid 10 foot car. Minimal rust for a car in the southeast, see photo below.

Model and model year: 1965 Volvo 122s 4D
Type Code: 12244 VK
Chassis Code: 178100
Transmission (AT or MT): 4 Speed M40
Mileage: shows 4723, probably is 104723, doubtful that it is 204,723.
Color (exterior/interior): Golden yellow (84) / Leather brown leatherette (169-504)
Location: Atlanta Georgia, willing to discuss option for delivery to North Carolina
Price: $7000 OBO
Condition: Like New
Modifications: Original Dealer Frigid Air AC (R12)
Maintenance and service history: Engine Mounts, Trans Mount, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, All Fluids, Rear Brake Pads, Rear Brake Lines, Rear Wheel Cylinders, New Window Rubber, New Headlights, Trunk Seal, Hood Seal
Projects on the short list, Install Headliner, Install Door Seals, Install Windlace
Parts in Box, included at the right price: New Headliner, New Door Seals, New Windlace, Top / Bottom Engine Gaskets, Carb Rebuild Kit, New upper / Lower Ball Joints, and much more

Photo Library:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/DHXx0F5"><a href="//imgur.com/DHXx0F5"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/HvtETtJ"><a href="//imgur.com/HvtETtJ"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/vfuXQoi"><a href="//imgur.com/vfuXQoi"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Google Photo Library: https://photos.app.goo.gl/abAURjKNp3ZgL33z8

1 - 1 of 1 Posts