SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 18" ATS Pegasus Wheels, $500+shipping

SOLD

I have FIVE 18x8, 5x108 bolt pattern, +45 offset ATS Pegasus (made in Germany) wheels with center caps for sale.

They came off of a 2004 S60R. I bought them to put on a BMW but would need adaptors which would not fit up front.

The wheels are straight, look fantastic but do have some very, very minor imperfections. One of them has light curb rash (pictured).

I am in NW Florida and will ship via UPS or local pickup. Email, call or text (three18-349-929three) with any questions.

SOLD

·
Registered
119 Posts
holy crap! how tempting that is... wish You would have posted this some time ago when I would still probably get these... very similar looking to my bent up 17" Borbet XL's that are just sitting in the basement... anyways I would get them but finally decided not to spend anymore money and just move on... because I want to get a new car in couple months there I can't let myself buy these anymore, although I really would !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you buy these wheels you'll probably put off buying a new car for years. You'll save thousands. It's obviously the best economic and responsible choice.

·
Registered
119 Posts
sure is... trust me I would have bought em but not anymore since like I said I'm moving on..
anyway you're selling 5 of them for $600?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Omg I swear to god.. I would have grabbed these like right away I swear but then even If I did now then it would never stop... New tires n just on and on... why didn't you post it before <why> I love these because they look awesome just like the Borbets XL's I have that you can't get anywhere that I would possibly be aware of other than imported from Germany... I don't know how people don't realize how sweet this deal is :/

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update

I estimate shipping for these (5) wheels to be between $220-$250. I would provide shipping receipts and refund any unused balance via PayPal.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I appreciate the offer, as nice as I think they are. They remind me to much of my current wheels which I'm thinking in the future will be changed.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know I know thanks DevolvR, he pmed me with the name right away some time ago, thanks though

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts