SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am throwing this thread up now and will add pics later.

I have (5) 17" OEM Pegasus wheels. No bends or cracks currently, the 5th wheel was refinsihed at Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA last year. The (4) that were on the car for the longest all have various cosmetic imperfections, mostly from being removed from the vehicle, tires mounted/balanced a few times, and typical wear/tear. All (5) have 235/55-17 Cooper CS4 all-season tires installed. I will take some penny pics for measurement, but it is my opinion that the 4 primary wheels have a season or so left, and the 5th (spare) has a lot of life left. This is a perfect setup for an XC.

I am asking $450 for the 5 wheels and 5 tires. I will not ship, unless you have UPS/Fedex/USPS drive up to my door and take them off my hands. If you do not want the tires, then you can have them dismounted, I just want all of it gone.

Next up are my 18" OZ 35th Anniversary wheels. I have had this set for a few years and they have not been installed on a car since early 2011. My bad luck has been chronicled, I hit some bad weather and nasty pot holes in Virginia on my home to NE PA from Arkansas. I have (6) of these wheels, the original 4 are powder coated medium black, 2 of them have bends from that unfortunate incident. The other 2 are still in stock form, with some minor cosmetic imperfections, that I planned to powder coat medium black and repalce the 2 bent wheels, completing the set. Overall, you have 4 black wheels (2 bent) and 2 original wheels, for a total of 6. ONE of the wheels has my spare tire installed, which I limped back to PA from VA with. I believe it is Triangle brand, 235/40-18 and has barely any mileage at all, under 1000. I will get better info later when I get home.

I am asking $325 for all 6 wheels and the spare tire, which I will get the exact model of later. Again, I am NOT shipping, you pick them up or arrange to have them picked up from my house. And again, if you are not interested in the tire or bent wheels, the price stays the same, it is a package deal. If you do not want to try and get either of the 2 bent wheels repaired, then throw them in a dumpster.

Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
35ths:

Installed:

17" Pegs on old Battle Wagon:

I will get better pictures, especially of the tires, within the next couple of days.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Man if only u were interested in shipping.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderator
14,834 Posts
I have a local guy here, Frank, who wants a set. Text me if you don't sell them and I'll give you his info.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Look forward to making this happen !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts