SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 4 17" Balder wheels with center caps in very good to excellent condition with 17" Continental WinterContact SI winter tires on them. They were being used as my winter setup for my XC60, but I have since purchased different wheels and tires (found an excellent deal on some 18" Leda wheels). The tires have 8-9/32" of tread left on them (they were just measured by my local auto maintenance place on 1/30/19, and I had them taken off on 1/31/19), and they have been through only 1 full winter season (the tires have 10/32" of tread when they're new). Tires are in excellent condition. Tires and wheels are perfectly balanced, and the wheel weights are on the inside of the rim. My XC60 TPMS system recognized these wheels instantly. These were always put on in early December and taken off in mid-March, so they probably have about 6,000 miles on them.

Sold as a set with tires and wheels together. Wheels like these are currently going for $175-$200 pre-owned with minor curb rash on eBay currently. Tires were purchased new for $126.79 each. Will sell the package for $700. Local pickup or we can work together to set up pickup/delivery of these (buyer to pay for shipping costs).

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are pics of the 4 rims.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And some additional pics

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here they are on my vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
571 Posts
They sure do look sexy on an XC, wish you weren’t so far away!

Joe

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Bump.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lower price: $650 or best offer.

Would like to get these out of my garage ASAP! Take advantage of me wanting to clear out some space in my garage!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price lowered to $625 + shipping (no shipping costs if picked up in Chicagoland)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts