SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS - 04 VR part out is over!!!!!! DONE June 23/09

Early on in the part out of the 04 R there was a rush of people that spoke (and paid) for stuff. These items got spoken for, but the changing economy dictated a change in plans for the anticipated buyer(s). So......

Winter floor matts - $40 plus shipping
Mud flaps - $40 plus shipping
Driver's side vent (for a boost gauge mount?) - $15 plus shipping
Both headlights, no ballasts/bulbs, lenses + reflectors good, housings fubarred (pics before you pay) - $100 plus shipping
Alternator - $50 plus shipping (~50K miles)
AC Pump - $65 plus shipping (again ~50K miles, but Canadian, so probably never used!
)
Aluminum OTE Charge pipe and brackets - $150 plus shipping

Reasonable offers accepted on all of the above.

Somebody had asked about the 'homelink' visor before and I gave them a 'don't have it' answer - I was wrong, so if anybody's looking..........it's available. And there's a ton of other stuff still on the car - typical high demand items are gone: brakes, wheels, steering wheel, intake......

Ski season has kept me (mostly) out of the garage for the past three months. Let me know via IM if you have a specific need/want (I'll be skiing yet again from the 11th-25th).

Thanks to all who have purchased. Looking forward to finally doing the tranny swap this summer. The 6 speed combined with the 18T turbo and tune should bring this car close to ideal for me (if I could get the mileage of my TDI with that combo it WOULD be ideal).

Modified by SKI-R at 1:16 PM 6-23-2009

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: FS - 04 VR parts that got spoken for, but never got paid for (SKI-R)

Is it possible to use the '04-'05 OTE charge pipe on a '07? I haven't looked at the mounting points, but if there is a way to mount them, it might be stronger then the plastic ones.

Thanks!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeremy - I believe that the aluminum OTE pipe fits/mounts identically, it's simply aluminum. However, check with somebody with more knowledge than me before you commit.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Re: FS - 04 VR parts that got spoken for, but never got paid for (Jeremy7o2)

Quote, originally posted by Jeremy7o2 »
Is it possible to use the '04-'05 OTE charge pipe on a '07? I haven't looked at the mounting points, but if there is a way to mount them, it might be stronger then the plastic ones.

Thanks!

No they are not interchangeable. The turbo connection is different.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: FS - 04 VR parts that got spoken for, but never got paid for (IwantaS60R)

Quote, originally posted by IwantaS60R »

No they are not interchangeable. The turbo connection is different.

Bummer.. thanks for the info. I guess if I ever decide to upgrade the Turbo, I can go back to the older pipe then.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Headlights - housings are fubarred, virtually all the mount tabs were broken offf by the guy who ripped out the ballasts and bulbs. Reflectors and lenses are good, except for a very small interior chip on the passenger lens. I'll send pics when I get home tonight.

Charge pipe for $160 shipped is the best I'll do - it's a bargain at that. Let me know.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (SKI-R)

Quote, originally posted by SKI-R »
Jeremy - I believe that the aluminum OTE pipe fits/mounts identically, it's simply aluminum. However, check with somebody with more knowledge than me before you commit.
NOT interchangable, (I tried)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts