SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*SOLD*

Up for sale is my 2004 Volvo V70R 6 speed manual wagon. The car has high miles but has a very good service history, current mileage is 282K. The car has been a California car it’s whole life and was originally sold and serviced at Volvo Marin in the Bay Area. That car has been a great vehicle the short time I have owned it but due to developing nerve pain in my left leg it has become too painful to drive a manual transmission car. The car has performed great going to the Bay Area and southern California. The car has lots of recent servicing and upgrades. Upgrades include IPD poly front subframe inserts, IPD poly lower trans mount, IPD boost gauge, IPD billet strut bar mounts, IPD poly upper engine stabilizer mount bushing, IPD front and rear sway bars, IPD sport springs, IPD 18x8 wheels, SNABB front mount intercooler and SNABB pipes and couplers from the turbo to the FMIC, 3.5” cold air kit with 3.5” tubes to the turbo and brand new AEM DryFlow air filter, HD boost control solenoid, and all windows are tinted to help keep the interior cooler during the hot summer months. The 4C suspension has been deleted and is currently running Bilstein Sport front struts and Sachs struts in the rear. I have also installed a Grom bluetooth unit for streaming audio and phone calls through the stock sound system. Recent servicing includes new genuine Volvo oil filter housing lid and OE oil filter and oil changed with 5w30 full synthetic, new AGM battery in February of this year, A/C serviced on 4/5/19, on 5/18/19 I changed the transmission fluid with full synthetic fluid, replaced the cabin air filter and did a 4 wheel alignment. Before I got the car in February AE Motorsports in Santa Cruz replaced the head gasket, rebuilt the cylinder head, replaced the clutch and flywheel and replaced all 4 tires. Items that need to be addressed, the AWD is not currently working, I have traced the problem to either a bad rear diff pump or bad rear diff pressure sensor, it also needs front axle boots and a RF wheel bearing but I will be including a brand new drivers side axle, brand new front wheel hub and a complete boot kit for the passenger axle. The axle boots are not torn but are only leaking grease. I wanted to fix these problems but the pain in my leg prevents me from doing any heavy lifting. I will also be including the stock air box with a new OE air filter, stock boost control solenoid, OE springs, extra IPD centering rings for the wheels, new fuel filter and brand new ceramic brake pads for the front and rear.

Not interested in any trades at this time. Asking $7200 OBO, clean title in hand, current smog and tags paid through July 2020. CL ad with photos https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/sacramento-2004-volvo-v70r-6-speed/6899669090.html

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a couple pictures more can be seen in my ad. Willing to make a deal, would like to get it sold quickly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clean carfax report as well. Lowering price to $7200, would like to sell it by Thursday. Message with any questions.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts