SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Up for sale is my Evolve front bumper (bought before they changed to Elevate). It is currently painted black stone (019) and has minor wear expected from a highway driven vehicle (minor chips and scratches--still looks great--pictures to come). The lower grilles are Elevate as well, however I painted them black but they were originally silver.

I have decided to revert back to OEM for a change of pace. This bumper has turned a lot of heads over the years but is a bit too aggressive for my taste these days.

Originally $599 from Elevate: http://elevatecars.com/s40-2nd-gen/exterior-styling/elevate-volvo-s40-aerodynamic-front-bumper

I have no idea what the shipping would be on this, but I imagine it won't be cheap. Thus, buyer pays for shipping as well as packaging (freight I assume).

This item will be ready to ship as soon as I get my OEM bumper back on.

$200 + shipping.

Pictures (needs a good cleaning):

Scuffs from being low (not visible unless looking directly underneath):

Cheers. :beer::beer:

·
Registered
153 Posts
i am interested if you can get me a quote to ship it to sd 57701

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
if you are including the grilles this is a steal. someone needs to jump all over this. GLWS.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you are including the grilles this is a steal. someone needs to jump all over this. GLWS.
Cheers, thanks for the bump. I figure shipping would kill the deal for anything more than $200. Still need to pull my bumper and get a quote. Thanks for being patient chrome and myles.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
fwiw - you can ship big items like this pretty cheap via Greyhound....

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for dropping the ball on the shipping quotes all -- I have finally removed the fascia and will be taking it to Greyhound this weekend to get a quote to your respective zips.

Cheers,

Rush

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Add me to the list!

98226, wish I had seen this sooner have been looking for years for a front lip or bumper haha. I can also have it sent to a commercial address if that's cheaper :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright, since I've been so behind on this here's the update:

1. chrome
2. myles
3. spuds
4. Kyle

I'll get each of you a quote ASAP. Shipping will almost certainly be through Greyhound, unless you opt to pay for freight with a more reputable carrier--just let me know what you prefer. Again, I apologize for being so late with this.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Shweet, now to convince 1-3 they don't want this anymore.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
hahaha - good 1 FF.
all on list are good people. although Spuds is in my neck of the woods and i like reppin' the only elevate p1 so dont sell to him! (jk) (sortof)
good luck all!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay, so after dragging my feet for, what, a month now, I'm just going to throw the quote I got from Greyhound's shipping page out there. I am heading there in person on Thursday, so if shipping is more, I''ll eat it, and if it's less, I'll refund the difference via paypal. Does that work for everyone?

I'm getting a quote for roughly $100, give or take a few bucks depending on zip (doesn't really vary all that much TBH). Let's say $300 shipped conUS. I'll PM the interested parties as well.

Rush

·
Registered
153 Posts
Heading to seattle on vaca next week so i ran out of funds, dangit! Whoever gets it is lucky! Thanks again

·
Registered
153 Posts
oh and 1 down forcefed! lol

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Sweet, can u deliver to me while visiting the NW lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts