SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pics are from Sunday, 9/20/15. Overall, the car is in nice shape and well-maintained. Please, please, PLEASE come and get it!

- Tight front end - balljoints, sway links, lower control arms, struts all have been replaced.
- New rear shocks
- Very little wear on brake rotors/pads
- Interior in overall good condition, a little wear and seam separation on driver's seat
- NO RUST
- good tires front/rear

NEEDS:
- Trans valvebody - you can either get a rebuilt (it has an early "no letter" valvebody), or a Sonnax Zip Kit (http://www.sonnax.com/parts/3527) for about $400 that will let you rebuild the valvebody without machining anything. Currently slips in gear - hasn't been driven since the day it started slipping, nearly 3 yrs ago.

- Battery - current one is toast from sitting
- Probably brake work - at least truing the rotors

COMES WITH:

Full set of winter tires with 2 seasons on them (Continentals) on dedicated wheels
Full set of rotors, new front calipers, stainless brake lines - all still in boxes. Front rotors are T5 rotors, so you'll need the T5 caliper brackets. No big deal, you'll get better brakes out of it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE:

Here's the rest of the stuff it comes with.

- full set of new Brembo rotors - still sealed in their boxes.
- full set of semi-metallic brake pads (they're in a Volvo box, but those pads are on car)
- 1 rebuilt front and 1 rebuilt rear caliper. This was supposed to be a pair of fronts - order got messed up
- full set of braided brake flex hoses
- full set of winter tires on wheels - looks like I made a mistake on the kind - these are Blizzak Revo1s
- oil filter insert - because I don't need it anymore

Not pictured: 5 quarts of Royal Purple 10W30, in trunk.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I have a car but are you willing to separate the rotors and brake stuff? Parts are always useful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts