SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
They are not interchangeable. The front cut outs are spaced/shaped differently. I asked the same question basically.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have another question. Is there anything else on the market that's not the viva lip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
The one Viva sells is actually an OEM one.

There is also the duraflex speedzone front lip. If i remember correctly you could get the entire duraflex kit (front rear and side skirts) for not much more then the OEM front lip.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That might have been the most scripted and awkward thing I have ever watched

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have another question. Is there anything else on the market that's not the viva lip?

tascaparts also sells the OEM 2000-2002 front lip but for cheaper I believe. You will need the part number to look it up, and I can't remember it off the top of my head. If it's not on their website they also have an ebay store, check that too. Just bought mine used from another forum member. The early lips are hard to find.

·
Registered
224 Posts
If you reeaaaalllyyyyyyyy want it but don't have the money for the OEM one from tasca or vida, you could always do one of those custom garden edging/garage door seal lips that the jdm kids throw together. They usually look kinda bad but if you did it right and painted it, it might come out decent.

·
Registered
792 Posts
The 01-04 lip part # is 39992437. Tasca sells it for $310.79 + shipping currently. I think I payed around $289 + shipping a couple years ago.

You can also do the EZ lip method, rather than buying garage door lips from home depot. Check out https://www.ezlip.com/. They have 3 differnt ones to choose from ranging from $35 to $55.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts