SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
And comparing Saudi Arabia to Oklahoma? Damn. I didn't realize women couldn't drive a vehicle in Oklahoma until 2018. You sound special with that hypocrisy, and that's depressing. My experience in other countries was much different than your attitude towards the US.
Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
And apparently, he can't drive a car here. Be the change? That's absolutely hysterical. I know, I know, racism doesn't exist, it's all in those snowflakes heads, right? SMH.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's not a big deal until someone writes a ticket for it.
Early on in my driving career I was advised by my mechanic never to hang anything from my rear view mirror ("it obstructs view and you could get a ticket for that!") so I never have, yet every other car out there has something hanging from the rear view mirror, and in today's world, it's a collection of face masks.

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
Anything like this work for 2020? Essentially this is like an anchor? Hammer it in, then screw it in?
Yeah, I think Volvo started including it to the 2021 models because of complaints like the OP had. It makes it difficult for us to dealer trade now since our state doesn't require it and our customers get picking about front brackets. They do ruin the look of many cars. But you drill out a hole and just push the anchor in by hand.. then as you screw it compresses and holds tight to the bumper and provides reusable metal threads.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts