SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Current Volvos and most other cars have painted plastic bumper panels that can be dinged by other cars when parking. The part that sticks out the most in front is the license plate or the license plate frame / bracket. I have been noticing that these frames offer no protection. Our other vehicle came with a front license bracket that has small bumpers on either side of the license plate. Has anyone found a similar protective license frame for the front of their new Volvo?

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Current Volvos and most other cars have painted plastic bumper panels that can be dinged by other cars when parking. The part that sticks out the most in front is the license plate or the license plate frame / bracket. I have been noticing that these frames offer no protection. Our other vehicle came with a front license bracket that has small bumpers on either side of the license plate. Has anyone found a similar protective license frame for the front of their new Volvo?

I've seen a few around NYC (and on cars from NYC in other areas) that look like this: http://www.eurobumperguard.com/bumper_bully_rear_bumper_protector.html

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the BumpShox Vtech foam license plate frame listed on that website is pretty close to what I had in mind. Has anyone seen a similar competitive product in the USA?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 4 of 4 Posts