SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2012 XC-90 3.2. Experiencing vibration during moderate acceleration from zero to 50MPH. Feels like left front drive shaft vibration. Total mileage 33000.
Tried SS thread search but could not find any related posts. Inputs would be appreciated :confused:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Interesting we had the same issue with out 08 Sport. We took it to the dealer and turns out the front spring seats had went bad so they had to be replaced. Thank god for the CPO.. we also experiences rattles and thunks along with the vibrations... Maybe take it to the dealer and have them take a look at it. not sure if it will be the same issue but its a start..

·
Registered
82 Posts
2012 XC-90 3.2. Experiencing vibration during moderate acceleration from zero to 50MPH. Feels like left front drive shaft vibration. Total mileage 33000.
Tried SS thread search but could not find any related posts. Inputs would be appreciated
I had the same on my 2011. Took it to the dealer and the front drive shafts were replaced; or something to that effect. There is apparently a TSB on the issue. I also had a popping/clunking noise in my front end and the dealer also replaced some suspension parts, think the spring perches; or shimmed them up. Anyway, has taken most of the vibration out. I just have some very light vibration in the steering wheel when at a complete stop. Kind of sucks..... I had an '09 V70 3.2 and had no issues what so ever. It was quiet, solid and smooth....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts